Add Your Study
Home / Country List
© oneplacestudy.org 2013-2018
“One-place studies are a branch of family history with a focus on the entire population of a single village or community, not just a single, geographically dispersed family line.”
The Register is:
• open to all • free to access • free to add to • comprehensive
Benefits for each study:
Blog / Latest News
Use scroll bar to view
Latest additions to the Worldwide One-Place Study Register:
• free dedicated webpage with key information about the study
• free links to the study’s own website, blog, facebook page, twitter account etc.
• free inclusion in the alphabetical indexes of all places covered by the study
• free email auto-forwarder [place name]@oneplacestudy.org (if required)
• free access to One-Place Studies EXTRA including . . .
• free latest news blog bringing you information from the world of one-place studies
• free facebook forum for friendly chat, sharing ideas, best practice, top tips & more
• free guides covering such topics as ‘the basics’ and ‘choosing your place’
• free resource pages packed full of helpful information and much more!
• If you’ve a one-place study already, please register it straightaway - it’s 100% free!
• Don’t let someone else jump in and register your study place instead!
• If the place you’re searching for isn’t listed, why not start & register your own study?
Total places now registered worldwide: